May 12, 2020 Special Election for 7th Congressional District Voter Registration & Absentee Ballot Requests
In order to follow CDC guidelines please register to vote and apply for an absentee ballot via the Internet. Below are directions how to access the state’s election website:
MyVote Wisconsin – https://myvote.wi.gov
- Just look for the “Vote Absentee” button near the top of the page. On a mobile phone, use the menu button in the upper right corner of the website.
- There is a three-step process that starts with putting in your name and date of birth, followed by requesting your ballot.
- If you don’t already have a photo ID on file with your clerk’s office, you can upload a copy. Mobile phone users can take a picture and upload it to MyVote.
- Absentee ballot requests submitted this way go directly to your clerk’s office, and you can track your ballot by returning to the website.
Voters may also request absentee ballots by mailing, emailing or faxing a request to the Town Office
- email: [email protected] fax: 715.476.2676
- These requests must be accompanied by a copy of your photo ID if this is your first absentee ballot request.
- You will receive your ballot from the office by either mail, email or fax– depending upon how you request to receive the ballot.
If you do not have access to a computer you can come into the office and vote in person but you
need to set up an appointment to do so. Please call or email the clerk’s office to set up a time.