Forms & Permits Mercer Town

Document NameFile
Alcohol Beverage 2023-2024 License Renewal Application Only
Alcohol Beverage 2023-2024 License Renewal Packet
Bartender's License Application
Bartender's License Packet 2022-2023
Carow Park Pavilion Rental Agreement
Chair/Table Rental Form
Commercial Design Application
Commercial Design Application Packet
Community Center Rental Form
Community Center Rental Information, Rules & Checklist
Complaint and Information Form
Dog License Application
Driveway and Culvert Permit Application
Employment Application
Fee Schedule for Permits
Fee Schedule for Rental of Buildings
Fireworks Display Permit Application
Fireworks Sales Permit
Haines Center Meeting Room Rental Form
Land Use Permit
Land Use Permit Packet
Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
Original Alcohol Retail License Application Packet
Patriot Banner Order Form
Planning Commission Description and Application
Private Fireworks Display Permit
Records Request Form
Room Tax Quarterly Report Form
Sign-Billboard Application Packet
Temporary Alcohol License Application
Temporary Occupancy/Camper Permit Application
Tobacco Products Retail License Application
Tourist Rooming House Application
Tourist Rooming House Application Procedure
Tourist Rooming House Packet For New Applicants