- This event has passed.
Flu Shots – Iron County Health Dept Drive-Thru Clinic – CANCELLED
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
THE SEPTEMBER 29th CLINIC IN MERCER HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO DELAYED SHIPMENT OF VACCINE
The Health Department’s vaccine suppliers have notified us that there are plenty of vaccines and there will not be a shortage this year, but shipments have been delayed until September 30th. Therefore, please note changes to the upcoming flu vaccine clinic schedule.
Upcoming drive-through clinic events include:
• October 7, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. then 4-5 IC employees and teachers only – Iron County Highway Garage
• October 8th, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Mercer Community Center/Library
• October 13th, 10am-1pm2 Hurley Highway Garage
• October 14th, 10am-12pm Sherman Fire Department Garage, Springstead
• October 20th, 2pm-4pm Mercer Community Center/Library
This schedule is subject to change, so please call 715-561-2191 for updates. Iron County Public Health and the CDC recommend that all residents get a flu shot from their regular provider if possible, but to get a vaccine from the health department or another community location, such as Walgreens, Walmart, or your local pharmacy, if necessary.